Leave it to Sarah Palin to ask the RIGHT kind of questions regarding the Wikileaks fiasco. The hits against our beloved nation just keep on coming with the Soros-led puppet, BHO, as pResident in the White House.
Here is a copy of Sarah Palin's Facebook post:
Serious Questions about the Obama Administration's Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco by Sarah Palin on Monday, November 29, 2010 at 12:17pm
We all applaud the successful thwarting of the Christmas-Tree Bomber and hope our government continues to do all it can to keep us safe. However, the latest round of publications of leaked classified U.S. documents through the shady organization called Wikileaks raises serious questions about the Obama administration’s incompetent handling of this whole fiasco.
First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?
What if any diplomatic pressure was brought to bear on NATO, EU, and other allies to disrupt Wikileaks’ technical infrastructure? Did we use all the cyber tools at our disposal to permanently dismantle Wikileaks? Were individuals working for Wikileaks on these document leaks investigated? Shouldn’t they at least have had their financial assets frozen just as we do to individuals who provide material support for terrorist organizations?
Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information? And how was it possible that he could copy and distribute these files without anyone noticing that security was compromised?
The White House has now issued orders to federal departments and agencies asking them to take immediate steps to ensure that no more leaks like this happen again. It’s of course important that we do all we can to prevent similar massive document leaks in the future. But why did the White House not publish these orders after the first leak back in July? What explains this strange lack of urgency on their part?
We are at war. American soldiers are in Afghanistan fighting to protect our freedoms. They are serious about keeping America safe. It would be great if they could count on their government being equally serious about that vital task.
- Sarah Palin
My comment there:
Most people already know that the puppet Obama is incompetent. But his puppetmaster - George Soros - isn't. The combination of Soros being a billionaire, anti-American operative, evil financier (who has succeeded in destroying economies around the world), and anti-war zealot (intent on wreaking havoc upon our freedoms, safety, liberty, and independence while putting our soldiers in harms way in more danger); just proves that the man is a type of antichrist that Jesus spoke about in the Bible. Not THE antichrist, of course, but a precursor of what the world will endure when Christians are raptured and the world is run, temporarily, by Satan incarnate. There is no doubt in my mind that Soros has his bloody hands all over this so-called "leak." And the Obama administration just let it all happen. So shameful! So disgusting!
Thank you Sarah, for your excellent analysis here and for having the guts to speak your mind against the ObaMarxist regime that is intent on destroying our beloved nation!
Sarah Palin's Facebook Page
Good comment recently posted at Palin's Facebook page:
John Cormie Let’s see if I can explain this. The reason why our government did nothing….
1. The Wikileak’s guy got his infrastructure funding from the OSI, Open Society Institute.
2. The person in charge of OSI also started SDS in the sixties (those wer...e the guys that liked to blow up things)
3. Assange’s Lawyer does Pro Bono work for OSI.
4. OSI was formed under the Tides Foundation.
5. The Tides Foundation is funded by George Soros.
6. George Soros has been to the White House at least 4 times. On one visit he brought an Asian woman with him. She is now Michelle Obama’s Chief of Staff.
7. Get The Picture???
8. Additionally, many of the 10-2-10 rally participants (groups) support the Private. Those groups are supported by Trumpka, Stern, Soros etc….
9. So, it is all tied up in a pretty little bow.
10. So, we are sitting here screaming for the government to “Do Something”. This is the “Top Down”.
11. The bottom up is the groups Soros and others support.
12. We are being turned inside out in the middle; otherwise known as “Chaos”, screaming for the government to “Do Something”.
13. What exactly came out of the latest round of leaks that we didn’t already know?
JC, Huntington Beach, CASee More
4 hours ago ·
Yep....I think that the Soros connection has been made.