Hot off the wires, we have Gateway Pundit revealing what many conservative Christians already knew, deep down in their hearts:
One might ask, why would leftist Jewish democrats do such a thing? It has to be because they are anti-Zionist; do not believe that the Bible is God's Word, and have been brain-dirtied to be stuck in the liberal leftist mindset that continues to drink Obama's poisonous Kool-Aid. Gateway Pundit sums it up simply as this: "Politics always trumps religious belief with these leftists."
One typical democrat sycophant had the usual tripe to spew (see at link). But the first commenter came right back at 'em!!
#1 May 28, 2011 at 9:09 am
Hey Ackerman is right!
Obama is an alien, illegitimate and untrustworthy.
I think he is from another planet.
He is illegitimate because America only knows he’s a Marxist who is destroying America.
And talk about untrustworthy! He’s trying to get all the Jews in Israel exterminated.
Hmmm, what other monster in history tried to annihilate the Jews?
Oh yeah, the leader of the National SOCIALIST Party in Germany.
A blog called A Time For Choosing has some really good posts about Sarah Palin.
Glenn Beck: Palin 2012 Just Got More Likely
I love Sarah's style. She tells it like it is and doesn't care who hates her and/or doesn't like her policies or what she has to say.
Recently, someone told me that he thinks she is a "polarizing figure" and doesn't think she should run for president. That truly disappointed me. But who could possibly be more polarizing that our current pResident in the White House? Trouble is, Obamafraud outrightly lied during his campaign! We have the videotapes! Unfortunately, many people (even Christians) were fooled by his untrustworthy rhetoric. We The People won't get fooled again, and no matter who the Republican nominee turns out to be, he or she will win handedly over Obama. The nation now knows how much of a fraudster, cheater, liar, socialist, and Islamo-fascist dictator Obama really is and except for a few leftists who still are falling for his dangerous demagoguery, the following he once owned and enjoyed has diminished quite substantially.
You don't need to take my word for it. Just view this video (HT: A Time For Choosing) to see how badly Obama's terrible policies have hurt our nation:
Sarah does not mince words when she finds the policies of Barack Hussein Obama dangerous and troubling:
Sarah's Facebook Page:
Obama’s Strange Strategy: Borrow Foreign Money to Give to Foreign Countries.
.by Sarah Palin on Friday, May 27, 2011 at 4:23pm.Should we be borrowing money from China to turn around and give it to the Muslim Brotherhood?
Given that we are running massive deficits and are drowning in more than $14 trillion in debt, and despite not knowing who will rule Egypt until its election this fall, this strange strategy may be the end result given President Obama’s announcement that he is committing $2 billion to Egypt’s “new government.” It’s part of a $20 billion foreign aid package laid out with the Group of 8 countries in Europe today.
Now, given that Egypt has a history of corruption when it comes to utilizing American aid, it is doubtful that the money will really help needy Egyptian people. Couple that with the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood is organized to have a real shot at taking control of Egypt’s government, and one has to ask why we would send money (that we don’t have) into unknown Egyptian hands?
Throwing borrowed money around is not sound economic policy. And throwing borrowed money around the developing world is not sound foreign policy. Foreign assistance should go to American allies that need it and appreciate it, and for humanitarian purposes when it can truly make a difference.
Considering the Obama Administration’s continued strange strategies on the economy and foreign policy has us counting down the days to the next election. November 2012 can’t come soon enough.
- Sarah Palin
If Obama's strange decisions regarding the "Arab Spring" uprisings and throwing money at Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood does not disturb you, then you are either not paying attention or are an ideologue that would back Obama no matter what he does.
There are more good posts to read over at "A Time For Choosing," including a transcript of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Speech To Congress.
Even if you already heard the speech, please take a moment and go to above link to read it. THAT is how a true leader who loves his nation and thinks of America as a best friend speaks! It was such a breath of fresh air to read that transcript and view the video and hear Congress (most of them, anyway) CHEERING and CLAPPING about the words of Prime Minister Netanyahu! It was especially gratifying to hear these two very important points:
1. Hamas must say the following words in order for the peace process to move forward: "We recognize Israel's right to exist."
2. Prime Minister Netanyahu rebuffed Obama's ill-gotten plan to force Israel to go back to the 1967 lines. Netanyahu's response? IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!
Because Hamas has the call for the destruction of Israel in its written charter, we know that they most likely would NEVER say those six words in point #1. Therefore, it is unlikely that the peace process would move forward with that terrorist organization in charge of the Palestinian territories.
Back to Sarah and the Republican candidates for president.
No matter who becomes the Republican nominee for president, the media of mass deception with do their best to ruin any Republican candidacy during the upcoming campaign. They are so in bed with Obama and pregnant with his awful policies, that we can expect them to never be objective during the 2012 race. Luckily, the new media (blogs, facebook pages, Internet forums and chat rooms) have already alerted WE THE PEOPLE about the lamestream media schemes, and a majority of those who are wary and paying attention to all that is going on will not fall for their lies anymore!
I liked how author Sonny Palermo put it in his essay at American Thinker.
The Obama game plan for 2012 is revealed. It will not be to run on his record, because a speech listing the meritorious accomplishments of his first four years could be delivered by a mute, sans teleprompter. The goal will be to attack conservatives with cries of "racist" and "granny killers" in a campaign built upon subterfuge, slander, and misdirection, fueled by desperation and demagoguery. And the regime will be aided and abetted by a complicit, sycophantic media, Judas Goats posing as Bellwether Rams, bereft of journalistic integrity, derelict in duty and unashamedly open and unapologetic about it in these increasingly dangerous times.
Hat Tips to all links.
Update!! One more late entry - "The Cure For Liberalism":
Becoming a survivor of liberal indoctrination requires will and backbone, some have it and some never will…
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the liberals I cannot change, the courage to change the liberals I can and wisdom to know the difference.”
~Friends of John Q.
The 12 Steps To Recovering From Liberalism:
1. We admitted we were powerless over our envious and slothful ways and that our lives had become unsustainable through the coercive appropriation of the fruits of others labors.
2. We came to believe that a power greater than government could restore us to self determination and fiscal sanity.
3. We made the decision to turn our future and our lives over to the care of our own success and hard work.
4. We made a searching and moral inventory of ourselves.
5. We admitted to ourselves and our brothers that our salvation comes from the grace of God and our personal relationship with him.
6. We came to know that strength in spirit and character are not sustained by the gifts of government or collective reliance upon them.
7. We humbly asked God our creator to remove our shortcomings and to unshackle our brothers and sisters from slavery of the mind to the promises of the corrupt and powerful.
8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed through our complicity in wresting their liberty from them and became willing to make amends to them all through our works.
9. We made direct amends to such people as were enslaved to this progressive disease of interdependent mediocrity wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. We continued to take personal inventory our lives and when we were wrong promptly admitted it to ourselves before God.
11. We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood him, praying only for knowledge of his will for us and to share his word with others still searching in the darkness for the liberty and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to other recovering liberals and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
The first step to recovery from liberalism is acknowledging you have a problem and learning to conquer it.
That is TERRIFIC!! Pass it on!!