Friday, February 24, 2006

Spiritual Checkup

Saw this poll over at World Net Daily and thought I'd bring it over here. Any readers willing to reveal their answers? Anyone willing to share their idea of what it means to be holy? I think it is a very intriguing question for both Christian believers and non-believers. I hope that many who visit here will have the courage to share their answers and any additional explanation for the choice they have made.

Christine

*******

Do you consider yourself holy?

No, there's no such thing as God or holiness
No, nobody could live up to God's concept of holiness
No, but it's a goal I strive for daily and I'm making progress
No
Yes, I attend church regularly
Yes, I'm a very spiritual person
Yes, but the closer I get to God, the further I see I still have to go
Yes, I'm covered by the blood of Jesus
Yes
Other

No comments: