Monday, November 03, 2008

Condolences to the Obama Family

While listening to Sean Hannity's radio program, I just learned that Barack Obama's grandmother (from Hawaii) has passed away. My prayers and condolences go out to the entire Obama family.

How difficult it must be for him to learn about this just one day before the big election.

Although I disagree with Obama on almost every issue, my heartfelt sympathy goes out to the entire family.

Having lost my dad over thirteen years ago, I do know the pain and sadness of losing a loved one when they die.

It was fortunate that Barack was able to see his grandmother late last month. I think it was very admirable of him to take the time to make the trip to see her one last time before she passed.

They say that one can tell a lot about a man according to the way they treat their mother. Since his grandmother raised him for many years after his mom's death, she was instrumental in bringing him up.

He has achieved a lot in politics. Just as John McCain had stated - I cannot wish him luck in the election - but I do wish him well.

1 comment:

jeleasure said...

Hi Christine,
Thanks for posting the condolences post. I'll add my condolences here.
Please say hello to Novelist, Patricia Hickman.
Invite her to exchange hosting a link.
Thanks, Jim