Saturday, March 01, 2008

Prayer Request

Hi Chris,

Calling on your prayers. Remember Jeffs girlfriend I was telling you about that has lung cancer? Just found out her survival outlook is less than a year. She has a very aggressive cancer. If you could post something on your blog for people to pray for her to beat this cancer, pray for a miracle, and to pray for Jeff who is having a real difficult time, I'd appreciate it. Her name is Lexie.
Thanks,
Kelly


My dear brothers and sisters in Christ! Kelly and I are calling for your fervent prayers for Lexie and Jeff!

Thank you, in advance, for your faithfulness in being prayer warriors.

Christine

2 comments:

Christinewjc said...

Father God,

I praise your Holy and Righteous Name! Thank you for all that you have done for us; especially the eternal life that You have given us through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

My heart is heavily burdened today. I come to you asking for healing of a young cancer patient named Lexie.

Jesus, you are the Great Physician of the universe. I pray that if Lexie does not know you as Lord and Savior, that a Christian friend would share the gospel with her so that no matter what happens in this life, she will spend eternity with You and all believers.

Lord, if it is possible and it be Your will, I want to pray for a miracle of healing for Lexie this day. I pray that a treatment will be found to defeat this terrible cancer affliction.

Lord, I also want to lift up her boyfriend, Jeff, to You. He is struggling with this entire situation, as anyone would be. I pray that he will be comforted and that he will seek You, Jesus, in the midst of this tragic situation.

Father, I ask all of this through your Son, Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, now and forever, Amen.

Matt W. said...

Amen.