Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Obama: Naive or Dumb?

I finally got around to picking up the April, 2008 edition of Whistleblower magazine. One of the reasons why I had not read it sooner was because the title and subject is, "The Secret Life of Barack Obama."

Quite frankly, I already have had enough news and information about that guy to last a lifetime! Besides, I thought that I was very well informed about all of the negative baggage that surrounds him. I have received previous information from Talk Radio (especially Sean Hannity's show), Fox News Channel, WorldNetDaily, and various blogs. Therefore, I didn't think that I could learn anything new about Obama.

I was wrong! (I know...GMPilot, Mike Rucker, and various anti-Talk Wisdom "anonymous" commenters must be so excited that I have admitted being wrong about something!! ;-) )

When I opened the magazine, I skipped through the first few articles because they looked familiar to me. Already heard:

1. Is Obama the Messiah? (Of course not!)
2. NBC Admits Barack Bias. (No kidding!)
3. Swooning Supporters Fainting at Rallies. Fakery or fanaticism? (How about both!!)
4. Obamania: Giving Meaning to Liberal Lives. (Already wrote about that.)

When I turned to page ten, there was an article written by Jane Chastain called, "The Story Behind Obama's Rise to Power - From state legislator to presidential candidate, with a little help from his friends."

I settled in a comfy chair to read it.

There was a photo of Tony Rezko at the top of the page. I had already heard about him and his connection with Obama and the purchase of Barack's home in Chicago. I knew a little about Rezko's shady background and political deals from Hannity's radio show. However, I did not know all of the details that were shared in Chastain's article.

You can read it here, at her blog.

After you read "The Story Behind Obama's Rise to Power," please come back and answer some questions.

1. Do you think that Obama has been naively groomed as a political pawn?

2. Do you think that Obama knew exactly what was happening and he was (is) in on it all along?

3. As Jane concludes her article she writes,
"Obama claims he knew nothing about Rezko’s alleged shady background or political deals but Rezko was well known in Chicago political circles so Obama has to be either the dumbest or most naive person on the planet."

How do you vote?

A. DUMB?
B. NAIVE?
C. BOTH?
D. NEITHER?

4. Jane then writes,
"Either [meaning, just the two choices of dumb or naive] should disqualify him from any consideration for the highest office in our land."


Agree?

Disagree?

Why?

Can't decide?

In case you missed it, here is a link to The "Rev." Wright's Rant at the National Press Club.

Next, read what Obama just said today in response to Radical Wright's latest rant. Perhaps these two recent events will help you while deciding your answers to the previous questions. Please visit Michele Malkin's latest post Obama’s “big press conference” on Wright.

I still have some questions.

So, did Obama step out too far from those who placed him into political power? Did he get to "high and mighty," by trying to distance himself from them? Is he now appearing to be too independent for their political tastes?

Note what "Rev." Wrong said yesterday:

And I said to Barack Obama, last year, "If you get elected, November the 5th, I'm coming after you, because you'll be representing a government whose policies grind under people." All right? It's about policy, not the American people.


HT: Jane Chastain: Politically Direct

New York Times

World Net Daily

1 comment:

Christinewjc said...

Ron Kessler of Newsmax writes:

Obama Distorted Rev. Wright's Background

get this part:

As Ken Blackwell, a black columnist, recently wrote, the media have covered Obama “as if he were in a beauty pageant.” In doing so, they have done a disservice to Democrats by not telling the truth about Obama and his pastor until most of the primaries were over.

By not reporting how Obama is using bogus claims about Wright’s upbringing to excuse his “God damn America” tirades, the media are continuing the coverup.


...as if he were in a beauty pageant...HA!