Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bush Backs Mexican Rapist-Murderer and World Court

When are the American people going to wake up to the fact that BOTH parties are selling America down the road to Marxist and Globalist slavery, And you fools think this is not a conspiracy! Bush is a phony Christian, a phony conservative and an elitist Rockefeller Republican/Globalist. He is a lying Trilateralist mole!
read more digg story

I never thought that I would ever agree with the above statement. However, when I listened to the Rick Roberts talk radio show this morning and heard the details about this topic, on this issue (as with illegal immigration in general) I definitely feel that President Bush has blown it big time.

If you could have heard what I heard when Rick interviewed the father of these two girls who were brutally raped, tortured and murdered by this illegal alien who is without a doubt a son of Satan, then you would probably be as outraged as I am today.

This made me so angry!! It made me sad!! It made me feel helpless to combat the powers that be which are, one by one, attempting to destroy the sovereignty of our nation.

There are many more articles to read at the WND website. All I can say is God help us!!!

You can listen to Rick's broadcast at his website.

I agree with Rick's rant, I Want Our Country Back!

He gives permission to post the transcript on any blog, so here goes:



“I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!”-
By Rick Roberts - 760 KFMB AM

I don’t mean to go off on a rant here, but here’s the bottom line, I want my country back.

I want my kids to be able to walk to the store or walk to school without being abducted by some 3-time convicted child molester. And the politically correct powers that be in this country just can’t seem to get over themselves with “CAN’T WE JUST HELP THIS PERSON!” No! You can’t. But they’re let loose to prey on more children.

I want my kids back. I want my country back.

I don’t agree with everything this President does. I’ve never agreed with anything 100% that any President has done or said.

You know, I was very young during the Vietnam War. So I probably missed that thing by a hair. I don’t know whether I would have agreed with that or not at the time. I was too stupid to have an opinion at that point and time even though I thought I did.

I want my country back.

I want some semblance of respect for authority, whether I agree with it all or not.

I want the Boy Scouts to be “boy” scouts, not boy and “we think she’s a girl” scouts. I want Girl Scouts to be “girl” scouts not Girl Scouts and “Bruce.”

I want my country back.

I want to be able to wake up in the morning knowing that I can walk outside without some gang-banger on parole taking my life.

Or being able to go down and purchase a car without having to worry about you know 90% of the parts being made overseas in some sweatshop.

I want my politicians, when they finally do get my vote, to do what the hell they said they were going to do in the first place.

I want the Abramoff’s of the world to be labeled what they [are]…nothing more than organized crime in a better suit.

I want the Hollywood elite to make movies to entertain me. Not use their celebrity to sway me politically one way or the other.

Quite honestly, if you’re a has-been-pseudo-celebrity I want you to go away quietly, so that I can remember you fondly through your “artiste work” that’s left in the archives.

I want people to say something and when they say something look at me in the eye. And mean what they say. Not say what they think I want to hear. And then do what they want to later politically or any other way.

I want to be able to go out and work and make a decent wage and buy a home. Half the people that are listening to me right now can’t even afford to buy a house unless they’re working three jobs.

And I want America to be America. All of those opportunities, all of those things that made her great, I want those returned to the forefront. If you want to come to this country we welcome you with open arms. We simply ask that you abide by our laws. I don’t want you to snub your nose at our laws, then take advantage of our opportunities, and then cling to the constitution most of which you can’t even read because you don’t speak the language.

I want us to secure our borders because the country is worth securing. The people that live here are worth protecting.

I want my country back. I want my children back.

I want some semblance of what this country used to be.

It’s worth protecting. It’s worth defending.

I don’t recognize this country anymore.

Not politically, not philosophically, not spiritually.

Whether you like it or whether you don’t, God was a part of building this great nation. To remove him is to take away the very foundation of what this country was all about.

I don’t care about your political correctness!

I don’t want to know your sexual preference!

I could care less about all of that. Stop making it the headline of the day!

That’s not America.

I want my country back!

And the only way I’m ever going to be able to get this country back is if I reach out to the brothers and the sisters that all feel the same way and we say “Hell No! You can’t have our country.”

It’s not for sale! Take the price tag off this country!

Take the price tag off the heads of our children!

Stop it already!

The politically-correct-psychobabble-hug-a-tree-experts ; You are not qualified to release sex offenders back into our neighborhoods.

The southern border, more than any other border, needs to be secured tomorrow. For all those that wish to come to this country to take advantage of her opportunity, to live under a constitution a living document that breathes in and out just like you do, this country is not for sale.

I should know. I’m one of the owners. You can’t sell it without my permission.

I want my country back!
*******

The only presidential candidate currently running to become the Republican nominee that I can safely say I agree with is Mike Huckabee. So far, he has my vote in the primary. Two other possibilities might be (still have to research all of their views...especially whether or not they are pro-life and traditional marriage advocates) Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo.

9 comments:

Dee said...

You are such a phony. You pretend to be Christian when your words say you are racist. Does BTK make you a serial killer? Of course there are evil people in the world but you cannot and should not judge an entire group of people based on the crimes of the few. That is ridiculous and NOT Christian. Shame on You!!

Andrew is getting fit said...

I recall the good old days when old GW could do no wrong in your eyes Christine.

And unfortunately, the commenter above is not wrong.

Christinewjc said...

Dee,

Earth to Dee...did you even bother to read the article and/or hear the radio broadcast about this particular case? If you did, then you probably wouldn't have flung about the "race card" like you chose to do in your comment.

It's amazing to me that you didn't have anything to say about the brutal rape, torture and murder of these two beautiful, teenaged girls who had their entire lives ahead of them. This horrible creep confessed to the crime, was convicted in a court of law and sentenced to death. Now, on a technicality, after 14 years on death row (a longer time than the entire life of one of the two teens who were murdered) his case goes to the Supreme Court to convince them that he should get a new trial. There are at least 50 other death row illegal immigrant cases that could be affected by this.

If you came here and disagreed with me regarding the facts of this case, then I would have had some respect for your opinion. However, you came here to:

1. Call me a phony.
2. Tell me that I pretend to be a Christian.
3. Call me a racist.
4. Claim that I am labeling an entire group of people.
5. Claim that my position is ridiculous.
6. Claim that my position is not Christian.

If you had even bothered to hear the interview of the father of the two girls, you would have learned that President Bush met with him in 2003 (I think), shook his hand and guaranteed that this man would not be excused off of death row. Now, the Bush Administration is sitting on the side of granting this rapist and murderer a new trial based on a technicality.

He was here illegally in the first place. He broke our laws with that act. Then, he took it upon himself to rape, sodomize, torture and kill two innocent teen girls; and even admitted to the crime.

If you find it necessary to side with a person like that, then so be it.

My feeling on it is... what about justice prevailing for the parents of these two murdered girls?

Christinewjc said...

Andrew,

Earth to Andrew too!! I have never completely agreed with all that President Bush has done. Please get your facts straight.

Next, please read my response to Dee.

Lastly, do you agree with what President Bush is doing in this situation? If so, I bet it's killing you to have to admit to agreeing with anything a man you hate so viciously has done. Tsk tsk

Jaded said...

I have to agree with you and this post on several points. First, I've been saying all along that BOTH parties are selling us out...BOTH parties are power and money hunger, and neither have our best interests at heart. There are certainly members of both parties who are good, decent people who really just want to do what's best for the people. I fear they're in the minority, however.

Secondly, while I don't believe that every illegal immigrant is a rapist or murderer, they ARE criminals, because they are here ILLEGALLY, which means they BROKE THE LAW right from the start!! And, to allow amnesty or easier methods of citizenship for those who had a complete and utter disregard for the laws of our country in the first place is a slap in the face to every single immigrant who followed the proper channels and spent years becoming citizens. My next door neighbors are from Ethiopia. He came here for college on a student visa, then jumped through all of the hoops to remain in this country legally. When he was allowed, after several years, he went back to Ethiopia to marry his girlfriend and bring her to this country, where she had to jump through all of the required hoops to become a citizen. To allow people who feel above the law before they even cross the border to be rewarded for their criminal behavior is the same thing as telling people like my neighbors that their efforts - and the fact that they did everything by the books - was for nothing. Just break the law and come on in.

How anyone turns this into a race issue is beyond me. Not all illegal immigrants are hispanic, Dee. To make this a race issue means that you must think they are, which is racist.

Doug said...

Because somebody supports a politican at one time does not render extinct the right to grow disenchanted with said politician for abandoning stated Christian and constitutional principles. And doing so certainly doesn't strip the voter in question of his or her Christianity. Quite the contrary if anything.

Christine, I think "Ail" has changed names once again and re-appeared here.

For conservatives, the very act of getting out of bed in the morning is racist and hateful.

Just try and remember one of my favorite quotes: Don't bother to explain yourself, because your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.

Christinewjc said...

Thanks for your input, Jaded. It all needed to be said.

How ironic it is to learn that now illegal immigrants are crossing TWO BORDERS and going into Canada for a "free ride" without utilizing the proper immigration procedures. We shall see how Canada reacts to their social services being hijacked by illegals now.

I know I will probably, once again, be called a racist for sharing this, but it is a true story and ironic based on the alarming rate of hispanic illegals now streaming across into Canada.

When I was in British Columbia last August (2006), a fellow traveler (who shall remain anonymous) just happened to mention the fact that unlike the San Diego area of CA, there were no hispanics anywhere to be seen there! Someone else quipped, "Yeah...must be too difficult to illegally cross two borders!"

Welp...it appears to not be the case anymore...

Christinewjc said...

Thanks Doug! I needed to read that quote!

Who is "Ail" Does it stand for "American Ignorant Liberal?" ha ha...sorry...couldn't resist...

Thanks for the laugh, too:

Doug wrote, "For conservatives, the very act of getting out of bed in the morning is racist and hateful." heh heh heh!

Mark said...

Hey Christine,
Morons like Dee and Andrew have a worldview where Legal and Illegal no longer have meaning. Kinda like sodomy is just another expression of love.

Multi-cultrual? No!
Mult-racial? Yes!
Wanna live here? come here legally like millions of others and hey...go crazy and learn the language!

Hey Dee, here is some christian advice your daddy should have given you a long time ago... you can put all the perfume in the world on a pig, it's still a pig sweet pea and you still stink. And that ain't got nothing to do with the color of your skin!