Tuesday, October 02, 2007

This Ideological Battle

GCM Watch kindly, graciously, and most importantly, truthfully, responds to my previous post at their blog with We Will Not Neglect to Do Good.

Sometimes I read comments at other blogs (usually the liberal gay "christian" ones) that make outrageous claims about Bible believing, born-again followers of Christ.

Here's a brief list of some claims I have read in the past (about me and other bloggers listed in my previous post):

1. She (they) must be closeted gays.
2. She (they) have an unnatural "obsession" about gays and/or lesbians.
3. She (they) are haters, bigots, intolerant, unloving...yada...yada...yada.
4. She (they) must not have a life.
5. She (they) are Bible "idolators." (Now THATS a new one!)
6. She (they) are too rigid in their beliefs (the "love thy neighbor" defense for approval of homosexual behavior).
7. She (they) _______________________. (Your turn to fill in the blank!)

The fact is, in this day and age, countering the homosexual agenda is front and center in not only the social issues of our day, but also the religious issues confronting us at this time in history.

Regarding the social/society end of the spectrum, I recently received a newsletter from the Alliance Defense Fund (notice the new banner at top of blog) which points out all the ways and methods that the ACLU and their allies (including the NEA and GLSEN) are hell bent on forcing all students to undergo homosexual indoctrination in the public schools - with or without parental permission - and are determined to take away parents' rights IN ORDER FOR GROUPS LIKE THE ACLU, NEA, AND GLSEN to promote their evil agenda.

Don't believe me?

Here's a quote from a health textbook for high school freshmen:

"You may come to the conclusion that growing up means rejecting the values of your parents."

Have you ever read anything so completely brazen and hypocritical as that??

It gets worse; far worse.

I am currently awaiting permission (and, hoping to receive an emailed copy so I don't have to type it all!) to post the ADF newsletter about the homosexual onslaught that is being dumped upon our children in public schools.

Despite this bad news, we can still take heart! The leading Christian legal alliance (ADF) is standing up to them - and winning. More on the details in an upcoming post.

For now, I want to share the letter I wrote to ADF today:


Dear Mr. Alan Sears,

First, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for all that you and ADF are doing to defend our religious rights and freedoms in America.

I am also writing to request permission to post the letter that I recently received in the mail entitled "Homosexual Agenda: Taking Away Parents' Rights."

I have a blog called TalkWisdom which is dedicated to to defending the tenets and values of Biblical Christian faith. I include many of the social issues of our day to my readers with the hope that some will rise up as Christian Culture Warriors who are willing to share our worldview and stand up for Jesus Christ in our present circumstances.

When I read the mailed ADF newsletter, I was particularly upset to read that liberal clergy are now being allowed into the schools to help with the homosexual indoctrination of our children. Yet, several years ago when my son and daughter were in high school, the GSA advisor and assistant principal would not allow an ex-gay speaker (who happens to be a born-again Christian) into the school to speak to the students. We even told them that his message would not be overtly Christian nor proselytizing in nature; just about how his HIV status had led him through his own journey out of homosexuality. He was flatly denied a chance to speak to the group.

Now, years later, I read that a liberal-left "clergy" member is welcomed into these indoctrination assemblies just because he agrees with the radical pro-homosexual agenda.

I have blogged about the dangers of the gay "christian" movement and the "clergy" who have absolutely turned their backs on the truth of the Bible and have allowed sin, evil, and homosexual proclivities into their invented heretical doctrines.

Why do such "clergy" get access to our children in the public schools, but born-again evangelical Christians and/or ex-gays are not allowed to speak because of "religious reasons?" This is so hypocritical, it's astounding!

I have recently mailed a donation to ADF, placed your organization's banner at my blog (http://talkwisdom.blogspot.com/), signed the "My Religious Freedom: Add Your Voice" pledge, and would also like to post the entire letter that I received from ADF at my blog.

If permission is granted, would you be kind enough to send an email copy so I can cut and paste it to my blog?

Thank you for your consideration in this matter. May God continue to bless the great work that you are doing throughout our nation. I am certainly with you in this effort to stand up stand up for Jesus Christ and our Judeo-Christian morals, values and rights in our present circumstances. I agree that we need to share the truth in love, for Jesus is our Savior, Lord, and King, and His love needs to be shed abroad in our hearts and in our world - now.

Sincerely,

Christine



Hopefully, I will get an emailed copy to post. If you haven't heard all of the horrible details of what is happening in our schools regarding homosexual indoctrination, you will most likely be shocked by what I will share in my next post.

For now, I want to share one paragraph that led me to write to Alan Sears:


* Mandatory "diversity" assemblies that often include presentations by advocates of homosexual behavior and even clergy, who claim that the bible strongly supports same-sex relationships.


Unless I have missed something along the way in this ideological battle, that is the first time that I have heard that any public school has allowed clergy in to promote the homosexual indoctrination agenda. Of course, these are gay christian movement advocates; not Bible believing evangelical Christians.

Can you now see why exposing the gay christian movement is so very important at this time in history?

Now, lest many of my detractors who read here call me an alarmist, I must tell you that I do what I do for the sake of the children, and all future generations that will be subjected to such lies being brought forth by the evil, sinful, homosexual agenda in schools.

My next post will include many of the victories that the ADF has enjoyed because, as Alan stated in his newletter:


Sears emphatically believes that "with God's grace, we can and will win against this onslaught."


It is because the ADF organization is truly biblically Christ-centered that so many victories have been brought about through them.

Lastly, I want to share a comment that I had posted to gcmwatch's article (link above):

Thank you for recognizing TalkWisdom in this post. We certainly need to work together to counter that unspoken goal of the gcm: to kill, steal, and destroy.

This portion (from GCM WATCH) is the truth and so very powerful:

This type of struggle is uniquely Christian because our faith is only one held to an uncompromising standard of truth. Therefore, those who hate that truth will stop at nothing to dismantle it…even if they have to do so from the inside! And no wonder for satan himself is transformed into an “angel of light”. This costume affords him stealth access to the church and its pulpits. And his “ministers” pretend to be ministers of righteousness, but secretly have one goal: to kill, steal and destroy.


I am reminded of what Jesus said in his prayer to God the Father in John 17:13-19

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Despite this onslaught of error being promulgated by the gcm, we can still have Christs’ “joy fulfilled in themselves (ourselves!).”

Why?

Because despite what evil may come our way, we are being “sanctified through the truth.”

Our fellowship in this effort is spoken about through the words of Christ:

Jhn 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Jhn 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Jhn 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].

No matter what transpires on this earth, we have the total assurance of life eternal with our wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ! What a celebration all believers will have when we are with him!

Jhn 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Christ is so awesome. I have Holy Spirit happy chills…

No comments: