Saturday, October 15, 2011

The LORD Is My Strength And My Shield

Daily Light on the Daily Path Devotional
Saturday October 15, 2011
http://bible.christiansunite.com/devotionals.shtml



God [is] my defence.

The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; the God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour. --The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.--We may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about his people from henceforth even for ever.-- Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

For thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Ps 59:9 2Sa 22:2,3 Ps 28:7 Isa 59:19 Heb 13:6 Ps 27:1 125:2 63:7 31:3

No comments: