Thursday, August 02, 2012

Go Ahead - Call Me a BIGOT!

I dare you!  Call me a BIGOT all you want.  C'mon....don't be shy!  I truly am a BIGOT.  I admit it!

Why?

Because I DO believe that the:

Bible

Is

God's

One

Truth!

Jesus said it...and I believe it!!



Psa 119:160The entirety of Your word [is] truth, And every one of Your righteous judgments [endures] forever.





Jhn 17:17"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.




1Ki 17:24Then the woman said to Elijah, "Now by this I know that you [are] a man of God, [and] that the word of the LORD in your mouth [is] the truth."


2 comments:

steve said...

Amen Sister!
Have a great weekend!

Susan Smith said...

So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, for I trust in his word (Psam 119:42).

I love it when you speak the living WORD of our God Christine.

Shabbat Shalom. ss