Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night Funnie

I've been out and about for most of the day! So, here's a Friday night funnie for ya!
*******


ATTENTION ON DECK!

One sunny day in 2009, an old man approached the White
House from across
Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park
bench. He spoke
to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to
go in and meet
with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not President
and doesn't
reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day the same man aproached the White House
and said to the
same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with
President Hillary
Clinton."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said
yesterday, Mrs. Clinton
is not President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him again and walked away.

The third day the same man approached the White House
and spoke to the
very same Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and
meet with President
Hillary Clinton."

The Marine, undestandably agitated at this point, looked
at the man and
said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been
here asking to
speak to Mrs. Clinton. I've told you already several
times that Mrs.
Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here.
Don't you
understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you just fine.
I just love
hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See
you tomorrow,
Sir!"

No comments: