Saturday, June 02, 2012

Eligibility Problem = Corruption, Threats & Deaths

Hello Peoples... Didn't mean to abandon my blog, but I have been working on several things here at home which have taken up a lot of my time. While skimming through some of the latest posts on my sidebar, I clicked on Butterdezillion's blog and read this PDF File: George Soros Threats to the Media to Silence them on Eligibility Issue .

If you click on the Butterdezillion welcome page, there is a lot more information (with many links) about the topic. There are over 400 comments too! I have only read a few so far but they are highly enlightening! News you won't get from the media of mass deception!

Hat tip: Butterdezillion's Blog

2 comments:

steve said...

The guy has really compiled a lot of stuff for sure.
Richard Dawson died today ... saddens me. I posted a little something today with a short clip of one of his Family Fued episodes. Very funny! If you get a little time check it out. I hope you had a good Sunday!

Christinewjc said...

Hi Steve,

Yes - I thought that Butterdezillion had a great library of facts to share with those who may still want to mock "birthers." There is something very wrong with Obama's "nativity record." I hope that someday the truth will come out.

It was sad to hear of Richard Dawson's passing. He did have a great sense of humor. I will check out your clip at your blog now!

Had a great Sunday!