I thought this was pretty useful..
Presidents impeached and why:
1. 1867- Andrew Johnson ----- President: Attempted illegal removal of war secretary, inducement of a General to violate an act of Congres...I thought this was pretty useful..
Presidents impeached and why:
1. 1867- Andrew Johnson ----- President: Attempted illegal removal of war secretary, inducement of a General to violate an act of Congress and contempt and reproach of Congress.
2. (1974) - Richard Nixon --- President: Obstructing justice, abusing constitutional authority, and failing to obey subpoenas. (He resigned before the impeachment was signed)
3.1998 - William J Clinton --- President: Perjury before a Federal Grand Jury & Obstruction of Justice (the other two charges, Perjury in Paula Jones case & Abuse of Power were not upheld)!!!
Now here is what Obama has done:
•First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act
• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
• First President to issue an unlawful "recess-appointment" while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law
• First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to "The DREAM Act", which could not pass Congress
• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
• First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
• First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to "hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence."
• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases
• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler
• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U. S.
• First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.
• First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case
• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
• First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil
• First President to Golf 90 or More Times in His First Three Years in Office
Obama has tripled our deficit/added more debt to the country than the 43 presidents combined.
So what is holding up his Impeachment?
Quite sobering...isn't it? I would add the Benghazi Massacre cover-up, COLB forgery, and other document forgeries, as well as election fraud too!REMEMBER SENATORS AND CONGRESS WE THE PEOPLE VOTE FOR YOU NOT ELECTORAL COLLEGE AND YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO PAY OFF PEOPLE LIKE obama! SO START DOING YOUR JOB AND GET THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A PRESIDENT WHO IS BREAKING ALL THE LAWS OUT...ALSO REMEMBER YOU BREAK A LAW YOUR GONE WITH A SNAP OF FINGERS....!!!!
Including Those With Criminal Convictions"
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space.
• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present"
• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
Hat tip: raadar raadar from the Tea Party Community