1. The government partial shut-down.
2. The predictable glitch-filled online start of Obamacare exchanges.
3. The appeasement prone phone call made by Obama to Iranian leader Rouhani.
The American people find themselves surrounded by nefarious lions, and tigers, and bears...oh my!
As was predicted, the media of mass deception tries to put the entire blame on Republicans. No surprise there! However, when a poll reveals that only 10% of the American people think that Congress is doing a good job and 90% think they are not - remember this FACT: That number INCLUDES THE DEMS IN THE SENATE!!!
Well, I don't want to talk about all of that anyway. There are plenty of blogs and posts being written and shared about the ongoing blame-wars and fights between the House and Senate, and between the legislative branch vs. the "no negotiations" creeps of the executive branch in the District of Corruption.
What I want to focus on is Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech at the United Nations today! Unfortunately, I was working online at the time and did not tune in while it was being broadcast live. I searched C-Span for a video of the speech but I could not find it. Perhaps it will be available later and I will post a link to the speech. Fortunately, several columns and posts have revealed the excellent points that Mr. Netanyahu made during his speech.
Update: video found at sharia unveiled link:
Netanyahu: “Israel will not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons. If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone.” Excerpts from the speech to the U.N.
I remember feeling very uneasy when the liberal leaders in Israel (Ehud Barak and Ehud Olmert) were Prime Ministers. Their appeasement tactics and the ill-advised "Road map to Peace" (one of the things that I vehemently opposed about President George W. Bush's administration) unnerved me. I always felt that Israel was in danger (in reality - She's always in danger from the radical Islamists!) and that these two men would not have the will or wherewithal to attack Iran before Iminajihad's [Note: a nick-name I gave to Ahmadinejad] nation gets to the final stage of developing nuclear weapons. Now, with Benjamin Netanyahu in office, I am relieved because I feel that he will take the necessary action needed to destroy Iran's nuclear development facilities.
I also felt that the Bush Administration would attack Iran before they would let them get to the final development stage for creating nuclear weapons. However, the ObaMARXIST, radical Islam terrorist sympathizing administration that we have now chills me to the bone. As the article links you have read above show, they are secretly acting in cahoots with the enemies of Israel who are intent on Her destruction!
This is end times stuff, gang!
Joel Rosenberg has supplied some great excerpts from Netanyahu's speech today:
Excerpts of the speech (via Fox News):
Excerpts of the speech (via New York Times):
- “Rouhani didn’t sound like Ahmadinejad, but when it comes to Iran’s nuclear weapons program, the only difference between them is this: Ahmadinejad was the wolf in wolf’s clothing. Rouhani is a wolf in sheep’s clothing,” Netanyahu said. “A wolf who thinks he can pull the wool over the eyes of the international community.”
- “I wish I could believe Rouhani, but I don’t — because facts are stubborn things,” Netanyahu said, adding Iran’s “savage record” contradicts Rouhani’s “soothing rhetoric.”
Excerpts of the speech (via Haaretz):
- “They’ve all served that same unforgiving creed, that same unforgiving regime,” said Mr. Netanyahu, who regards Iran as Israel’s most potent enemy and its development of a nuclear weapon as an “existential threat.” He said “President Rouhani, like the presidents who came before him, is a loyal servant of the regime.”
- He said the international response to Iran’s entreaties for sanctions relief should be “distrust, dismantle and verify,” and he repeated his warnings that Israel reserved the right to preemptively strike Iran’s nuclear facilities if it deemed the Iranians were close to producing nuclear weapons
- If you want to cease Iran’s nuclear program, don’t let up the pressure. The greater the pressure, the greater the change. … Distrust, dismantle and verify.
- Rouhani promises constructive engagement with other countries, yet two years ago Iranian agents tried to assassinate Saudi Arabia’s ambassador in Washington D.C. and just two weeks ago an Iranian agent was arrested in Israel for trying to plot an attack against the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv.
- Iran participates in Assad’s murder and massacre of civilians.
- Jewish history has taught us two things: Never give up hope, always remain vigilant.
In case you missed it when posted here back in 2011, we would be wise to heed both the sobering message in this post link, as well as the unmistakable proof that the Jewish people have contributed far more to this world than any Muslim persons!
What's more, wherever Islamists reside, there is carnage and chaos; more proof of their intended jihadist ambitions. Why in the world would ANY INTELLIGENT LEADER think that Iran has changed?? I certainly don't! In fact, they will NEVER CHANGE because all that is written in their Islamic book reveals their evil intentions! Rouhani is obviously using the Islamist doctrine of taqiyya to fool the world. Thank God that Benjamin Netanyahu used the analogy of "a wolf in sheep's clothing" when describing this terrorist leader of Iran!
VOA News.com: Netanyahu Slams Iran's Nuclear Ambitions in UN Speech
Netanyahu is deeply concerned about eased tensions between Iran and the international community, saying Tehran is using talks to try to lessen the crippling sanctions and to buy more time to build a nuclear weapon.
Hat tips to all links.