Tuesday, February 27, 2007

News Roundup 2/27/07

I was wondering when this would happen! I just knew that someday, the lunatic New York Times would bash and smear the film "Obsession."

Yep... they can't handle the truth.
Uh huh...they don't know the meaning of truth.

One comment stands out at LGF:

Quoted within the article:

"i felt myself thinking poorly of some aspects of Islam"

Commenter:

"welcome to the friggen' party."


The liberal left LUNATICS OBSESSION WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS at IDIOT-BRAINED NEWSPAPERS LIKE the "Times" will PC us to death!

Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West.

Arrgghhh! It is times (no pun intended!) like this when I wish I knew how to photoshop a photo. I'd replace "S.F. Liberals" with the "N.Y. Loonie Times" in this photo!!

HT: LGF

Oh sure...there's nothing true in this documentary...it's just propaganda. Until you have the courage to face reality and read this:

World Under Fire: Terrorist Attacks Across the World

*******

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good to see you back to your normal shrill form. :)