Thursday, February 04, 2010

Talk Wisdom Reports - You Decide [Add-ons]

Whenever I come across a quiz that asks, "can you find the seven differences in these two (almost) identical pictures" I am usually quite good at finding them. But I have never seen such a quiz done for two Social Security cards before - until now.

It has been several months since I last visited Philip Berg's website, Obama Crimes.com. It appears to be totally revamped since my last visit.

I decided to go over and check it out after reading Citizen Well's post about a birth certificate march on Washington led by Philip J. Berg on February 4, 2010 . *

Berg's blog isn't updated very often, but one of the more recent posts caught my eye and I would like readers' opinions about it.

For those who may not have been paying attention to the "birther" issue or the facts about Obama's hidden and secretive past, Stanley Ann Dunham is his mother. At Berg's site, there is a post entitled In Regards to the Contacts on S.A. Dunham’s SS# that shows similarities between a Social Security card with "Elvis Aron Presley" on it






and a second one with "Stanley Ann Dunham" on it.



Berg writes:

In regards to all the emails we are receiving about the social security card posted at Orly Taitz’s website; please note the similarities of these two graphics.
[Note: You can see the differences better at Berg's site. My copy of the forged SS card came out smaller.]

There are only two comments there:

Joey Smucatelli says:
January 30, 2010 at 3:32 pm The second is a fake. The signature and red numbers are a dead giveaway. Looks like we have a President that is faking his identity. It is our responsibility to make him pay for his crimes.

Dale Morfey says:
January 31, 2010 at 7:43 am The two cards are obviously done with the same base graphic. Note the fold mark on the right – identical. The various specks of dirt, etc. – identical. Pure chicanery.



To be honest, I don't know the back story about this posting. I suppose it can be found out via Orly Taitz's blog. I don't visit there anymore because my computer froze up the last time I visited that site. Plus, it is no longer updating in my sidebar. If anyone wants to do some investigative journalism, here's the link:

*******

Update: FYI: Decided to visit Orly's site, but got an UNSAFE WARNING alert from my anti-virus software. Plus, when I typed a search for her site into Bing, I got a this warning:

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=http:%2F%2Fwww.orlytaitzesq.com%2Fblog1%2F

The threat states:
Threat Name:
MSIE ADODB.Stream Object File Installation Weakness

Drive-by Downloads
A drive-by download is computer code that takes advantage of a software bug in a Web browser to make it do something that the attacker wants—such as run malicious code, crash the browser, or read data from the computer. Software bugs that are open to browser attacks are also known as vulnerabilities.

Therefore, I have removed the link from this post and my sidebar.

*******

In addition to the similarities listed by the two Berg site commenters, notice that you can see a faded portion of Elvis' "y" of his signature on the "Stanley Ann Dunham" SS card!

Who, what, why, and for what purpose this obvious forgery was formed remains a mystery...or is it really that difficult to figure out the purpose of it after all?

Again, Talk Wisdom reports - you decide.



Hat Tips:

Citizen Wells

Obama Crimes.com

*******
*NOTE: I agree with a blogger at Citizen Wells who wrote:

Linda from NY // February 4, 2010 at 8:27 am

Question: Is it a good idea to ask for copies of the birth certificates of individuals?

Could this give rise to identity theft?

Just asking…Linda


So I thought this was a good solution:

jc // February 4, 2010 at 8:51 am

Linda,
I was thinking the same thing so I thought I would follow the leader and make my own certification of live birth. I may even claim to be born in Hawaii on the same day as our fearless leader. I cannot remember which hospital I was born in so I may claim both. My sister says I was born at Queens but I think it may have been Kapiolani. No worries because certifications of live birth don’t show place of birth. Perhaps I’ll add a line and say I was born in both.

I may also just send a copy of the Nordyke twins certificate of birth and ask why does fearless leaders documentation look so different? I mean they were born only a few hours apart at the same hospital.


Heh heh heh...we could use a little levity inbetween the seriousness of this issue!

*******
Additional blog posts to read:

The Post & Email: Obamas Final Act Has Begun - AS POLITICIZATION OF BIRTH STORY EXPLODES NATIONWIDE, HIS 3 YEAR BLUFF WILL BE PUT TO THE TEST

The Conservative Monster.com: Call Glenn Beck's radio show - Operation: Natural Born Citizen on Monday, Feb. 8, 2010


Citizen Wells: Glenn Beck boycott, February 12 2010, Abraham Lincoln birthday, Beck insults Americans Military US Constitution, Charles Kerchner Commander USNR (Retired), Kerchner v Obama

I especially like this part:

Abraham Lincoln birthday
February 12, 2010


Abraham Lincoln quotes

“Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.”

“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

“Neither let us be slandered from our duty by false accusations against us, nor frightened from it by menaces of destruction to the Government nor of dungeons to ourselves. LET US HAVE FAITH THAT RIGHT MAKES MIGHT, AND IN THAT FAITH, LET US, TO THE END, DARE TO DO OUR DUTY AS WE UNDERSTAND IT.”

“When the people rise in masses in behalf of the Union and the liberties of their country, truly may it be said, “The gates of hell shall not prevail against them.”

No comments: