Thursday, January 12, 2012

Talk Wisdom Reports - You Decide

This will be a different kind of blogpost because quite frankly, I don't have the time at this moment to completely read through the two posts that I want to share today!

The first one is over at Dr Kates View: False Patriots, Ron Paul, and the Constitution.

After glancing through the post, there appears to be both a pro-Paul and anti-Paul argument presented.

The second one is over at The Intel Hub: Exposed: Secret Presidential Chemtrail Budget Uncovered – Congress Exceeds Billions To Spray Populace Like Roaches.

It is a very long read, but I plan to get through it sometime on Friday of this week. Brief travel plans prevent me from getting through all of the material today.

Over the course of several months, I have been reading about the "chem-trails" controversy over at Dr. Kates View blog. It is difficult to believe that such a thing may be going on in a secretive way here in the United States. However, with all of the corruption coming out of Zero's administration, nothing would surprise me anymore.

While walking my dogs yesterday, I saw what appeared to be chem-trails in the sky, several miles in the distance. It was very sunny early in the day, but later the skies suddenly turned cloudy and gray. Coincidence? Maybe. Perhaps the "chem-trails" were only contrails formed from planes in the air? That has usually been the explanation. But when they go in such different directions (see the photos at The Intel Hub link above) all at the same time, doesn't that seem a bit suspicious?

Anyway, consider this blog post a "Talk Wisdom Reports - You Decide" type of essay.  I would appreciate any input about Dr. Ron Paul's candidacy and the chem-trail controversy. 

Here is your chance to be a helpful reporter.  What is your opinion about chem-trails? Do you think there may be something to it or is it just a huge conspiracy theory?

As I have previously stated, I haven't had the opportunity to completely read through each of the articles yet.

As for Ron Paul, the fact that so many young Democrats voted for him in New Hampshire (according to posted exit polls at Fox News website) it would seem that he would not be a conservative or TEA Party favorite. It could also mean that the TEA Party is split on his candidacy.

My husband and I think that his foreign policy views are highly dangerous - especially when he does not take the Iranian regime seriously in their hatred for Israel and desire to gain, and use, nuclear weapons. That is the one issue that would not allow me to ever vote for Ron Paul. There are other issues that I think he is correct about (auditing the Fed Reserve, paying down the debt for example) but the fact that he misreads the dangerous Muslim terrorist/extremist views of those in charge in Iran is quite troubling.

Please feel free to leave comments. I will be releasing them this morning, and then again when I get back to my computer later today.

Hat tips to all links.

*******

P.S.  There was a very disturbing report on Fox News this morning about 12  high school aged girls in New York getting some type of ailment that made them shake uncontrollably.  One of the fathers stated that he wanted to find out the reason(s) these girls, who were not from the same group of friends, were OK one day and later had this weird and terrible shaking ailment.  Fox News reported that apparently, the CDC knows what it is, "BUT BECAUSE OF FEDERAL HEALTH LAW ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL THE PUBLIC WHAT IT IS."  Is that terribly disturbing or what????

Here is a link to the video report:

Fox News Video link: Mystery Illness Hits Teens In NY Town.

Since it has only affected young girls, could it be a side affect of the Gardasil vaccine??? If any readers have more information and/or links to share, please post them in comments!

4 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Hi Christine,

The weather is bright and shiny here in SC today… your post is amazing this hour for me, because I believe accidents do not happen in the Kingdom of the ONE GOD of ISRAEL…

An hour or so ago I was standing in the parking lot of my favorite grocery store on Bush River Road here in Columbia and observed three beautiful contrails going in different directions… beautiful, simply beautiful they were against the pretty blue sky.

As I was standing there gazing into the heavenlies, two ladies asked me, “What are you looking at?” One evidently had difficulty seeing, and I had to get near her face and point out the lovely contrails with the tiny precious silver jets in front of the gases. Finally the heavy-set woman said, “Ohhhh, now I see!” It was a beautiful connection with two lovely ladies.

I do not have a female or a male canine to walk, but I am going to talk a nice long walk right now in sunny SC for some fresh air. I will keep my eye out for any “chem trails”… your words have been a tasty delight for me today, Christine.

I think you have helped my brain chemistry tremendously. Thank you. I read somewhere that laughter is very good medicine. Much love to you and your worldwide readers. You are a blessing in the Kingdom of the ONE GOD of ISRAEL and you are loved my many. (ss)

Susan Smith said...

Christine said: “It was very sunny early in the day, but later the skies suddenly turned cloudy and gray.”

Hi again Christine… just returned from my walk here in Columbia, SC. It’s simply a mystery to me… must be a coincidence. Your description seems to be exactly what happened in this beautiful city today.

“It seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men” (1 Corinthians 4:9, NIV).

God again set a certain day, calling it Today . . . “Today if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts . . . there remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God . . . Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience” (Hebrews 4:7-11, NIV).

I tell you NOW is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:2, NIV).

Walking helps relieve my anxiety. So does remembering that His thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are my ways His ways… “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9, NIV).

The sun has set here on the east coast of the USA now. It will soon be going down on the west. Have a good night Christine. (ss)

Anonymous said...

[TW: Saw this item on the net. God bless! Alice]

Islam will "purify" Jews and Christians !

Islam, part of the Living River of History, can affect even the 2012 US election!
The "headwaters" of this River was Adam, according to Judaism, Christianity, Islam etc .
In the OT (Deut. 28), "tributaries" wanting to join the River will be blessed while "distributaries" who want to flow away from it will be cursed. Those wishing to totally separate from the fresh Living River will end up as polluted, dying "oxbow lakes."
In the OT we see Israelites repeatedly flowing away from God, then repenting and returning to Him; we also see heathen "oxbow lakes" creating their own "gods" and being allowed by God to plunder and kill the erring Israelites.
Then, at the right time, the Living River took on new life with the arrival of the Promised One who offers "living water."
In the 7th century Islam, drawing from both OT and NT, chose to be a distributary away from this River. Many scholars have viewed it as the final Antichrist: note "scourge" (Isa. 28), "Assyrian" (Mic. 5), "Euphrates" (Rev. 9) etc.
God will allow this "scourge" to temporarily persecute and even kill apostate Jews (JINOs) and Christians (CINOs). Jews, especially in "entertainment," seem more expert in apostasy than Christians since Jews have been at it 2000 years longer than Christians have - but Christians apparently want to catch up to the Jews!
It's apparent that others will join Islam in its end-time inquisition; its great oil wealth can captivate many leaders and already we are seeing apostate American leaders being bribed into turning against true American patriots.
Those who ignore (or try to dilute or destroy) the God-ordained Living River of History will be swept down it to an ocean made by their own never-ending tears of agony and despair!
PS - American JINOs & CINOs can overcome the "scourge" discussed above. The secret is found by Googling "II Chronicles 7:14" & "John 3:16" !

Susan Smith said...

Anonymous,

I love it when you reference the written and the Living Word of God.

Hope you had a restful and peaceful Shabbat. I did. (ss)