Saturday, November 03, 2007

A Great Blog to Visit!

Wanted to share a new blog that I discovered via the Weblogs nominations page.


Praize.com - JoLaNell

Her profile:

Faith in Christ is the foundation of my essence. My relationship with Jesus began when I was nearly six years old when I asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my Savior. I remember well that day. But my testimony didn't end there. Throughout my 60+ years, the Lord has been growing me and leading me through valleys and up on mountaintops to develop the character He wants me to have. I have learned that He truly does work all things together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes. Although I was born and raised in Texas, eight years ago I met my California husband on a Christian website. We married, and now I live in California. What a transition and a journey of faith! Our blended family includes six children and their spouses and 22 grandchildren! Our quiver is full! A quick note on my name, JoLaNell. I grew up hating that name! It was so different, so strange. When you're a kid, you DON'T want to be "different." When I grew up, I learned the meaning of the name the Lord caused my mother to dream up for me. Jo "He shall add" + LaNell "light"= "He shall add light." So if anyone receives the Lord's Light from anything I write in my daily devotionals, it is because HE adds that light. God bless all who enter here!


What a beautiful testimony!

You will also enjoy reading her latest blogpost called Whirlwinds.

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

hi there Christine!..so very nice to meet u..good luck and congrads as well!..Will add u to my blogroll too hun!..Keep up the good fight!

Christinewjc said...

Hi Angel!

How nice of you to drop by! Thanks so much for the congrats. This was the first time that I ever entered into the Weblog Awards contest. Didn't think I had any chance of making it to the finals! So far, it looks like I'm hovering around the 7th place standing...lol.

Oh well. It was just fun to reach the finals.

I will be visiting your blog often. Keep up the good work, too!

Sincerely,
Christine