Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weird Things Happening in Blogland

I can't figure out what is going on with Orly Taitz's "Defend Our Freedoms.us" blog. A while back, the link was apparently hacked and took people to a "Go Daddy" site. Today, I clicked on it again and it led to a new site called Key TV Info - "Unite with Us."

What is going on? Has the link been given to two different parties within the last few days? How weird!

Also, I got several emails of comments from the "Defend Our Freedoms.net" site. Several were repeat comments posted. Many were dated back in March. What's up with that? So strange!

What's more, many were negative comments against Orly's site.

Twilight Zone in the blogosphere....

Here are some examples:

Uh oh...forget the examples. Now I'm really worried. I went back to the emails and found that I could get to the comments via the "reply to this comment" link. The people who had donated to Orly Taitz paypal account are having their email addresses exposed!!

I must report this.

This isn't funny anymore.

Update: I sent an email to Orly via her new site. Will let you know if and when I get a response. The comment moderation was turned off at the old site. One commenter claimed to have posted the formerly rejected comments. They have been displayed. Many of them are trying to discredit Orly Taitz. This is REALLY SAD AND BAD!! When I have more information, I will share it here.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments or helpful suggestions, please share them. Thanks.

Christine

P.S. If her site can be hacked in this way - what makes us think that our sites will be safe??

2 comments:

Euripides said...

Anyone's site could get hacked. Back up your blogs and use a gmail account for your email.

Anonymous said...

Here is orly's new site. The owner of her defend our freedoms site was angry because orly wanted the fbi investigaion that her pay pal account was hacked so here is where you can find her
http://216.221.102.26/blogger/