Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Moment of Silence

When remembering all of those who lost their lives due to the radical Islamic terrorist attack on that tragic day of 9/11/01, the best words shared are those spoken in prayer; especially for the loved ones who still grieve for them nine years later.




To the astonishment of recovery workers at Ground Zero, the Cross appeared miraculously from the wreckage on the site of the former World Trade Center.




Flanked by construction and recovery workers, police Chaplain Fr. Brian Jordan blesses the Cross.

*******

Please view the powerpoint video at Atlas Shrugs. It was created in February, 2002. We MUST NOT FORGET! WE WILL NOT FORGET!

Quote from President George W. Bush: "Freedom will be defended."

1 comment:

stevex09 said...

Hey Christine;
Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately. I've just been kind of 'covered up' with stuff lately. Anyway, just to let you know where I stand on the issue of 9/11:

http://stevex09.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/sept-11-2010/

I don't think the links work here from wordpress. Have a great weekend and I sincerely appreciate all you do. I count you as a real friend.