Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Obama's Demeanor Of Creepy and Snark in Debate

The pundits are ablaze in rating the performances of both Romney and Obama in order to determine "who won the debate" last night.  This is not a comprehensive evaluation or analysis.  It is just a gut feeling that I have as a Christian Conservative female voter.

Obama's "look" and stares at Romney were...well...just creepy.

While listening to the pundits, one quipped that she "had never seen that look on Obama before."  A young, black woman (sorry...forget her name) who said she was an undecided voter was interviewed on Fox News this morning by Jenna Lee.  She stated that she didn't like the snark of Obama and she is now leaning towards voting for Romney! The economy is that voter's biggest concern.

Perhaps this gives us an indication that Romney's more uplifting, positive,solution oriented and future-leaning debating style will appeal to more women voters and take him over the top in the swing states.  We shall see.

When more of the "fact checking" truth comes out and is revealed, I think that such revelations will prove to be another negative against Obama's so-called "win" in this debate.  Hopefully, it will mean that he may have been perceived as "winning," but will lose the election because he turned off so many women voters.

Charles Krauthammer pointed out that He assessed that Romney had to show the American people that he was someone they can trust as commander in chief. During the debate, he said, “Romney went large. Obama went very, very small – shockingly small. The highest point for Romney, Krauthammer identified as the point when he “devastatingly leveled the charge of Obama going around the world on an apology tour.”

Obama's faux "hope and change" turned into "creepy and snark" last night.  Women, in particular, notice such things.  Our intuition is such that seeing a person change his demeanor - like a chameleon changes colors to suit it's surroundings - is a huge turn-off.

Women have ongoing  problems with arrogant men.  We have had to deal with them throughout our entire lives.  Seeing Obama's demeanor so starkly different from the more presidential demeanor of Romney speaks VOLUMES!

Romney had a good answer that covered all of Obama's snarky attacks.  Romney: "Attacking me is not an agenda." 

We have seen Obama's demeanor change in each of the three debates.  In the first debate, he appeared lethargic, weak, and unprepared.  Some democrats (Al Gore) gave the excuse that it must have been the high altitude in Colorado.   I recall wondering if Obama was actually high on drugs!  In the second debate, Obama was rude, arrogant and in attack mode.  As Paul Ryan stated (paraphrased here) 'Obama had nothing to run on so he resorted to attack and blame.' 

Obama probably thought that he scored some political points in that debate (with the help of Candy Crowley cutting off Governor Romney's responses and LYING for Obama about the Benghazi massacre).  But again, I think that women voters (who aren't raging ObamaBorg Bot leftists) were turned off by it all. 

In this third debate, Obama's creepy stares at Romney and snarky comments (bayonets???) showed a third side of his revolving chameleon-like persona. 

Which one is the real Obama??

Those of us who have been paying any attention over the past four plus years, know a lot about Obama's past. The documentary 2016: Obama's America puts it all together quite well, too! Another four years of Obama would be extremely detrimental to the United States of America and to the entire world!

~  Christine

Hat Tip: Fox News Insider.com

*******

Also see:


4 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Christine said, “This is not a comprehensive evaluation or analysis.”
Hmmm… wonder if those words ring a bell for other women and men of God.

Seems I remember a certain PM saying, “Truth needs no defense.”

If one would like to spiritualize it: “For we can do nothing against the truth, but only for the truth” (2 Corinthians 13:8, NASB).

Much love from the East to the West! ~ Susan Smith

steve said...

Thanks for stopping by Christine. Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately. I've been working a lot and made a couple lame attempts to post something at Cry and Howl, but the latest were kind of hastily thrown together. I'm glad you saw the film 2016. I went to the theater to see it when it first got to Ft. Worth and I was a bit surprised at how many people saw it.
I do know this, and that is we're getting down to the wire now and I surely hope people will get out there and vote to get this guy out of the White House. After watching the debate last nite, my thoughts about how regular people and politicians live in very different worlds. Romney and Obama are not the same, yet they are; and they both are far different from say, you and I. I believe Romney is a globalist, but nothing like Obama. Obama is a globalist ... but one on a ... well ... it's difficult to put it into words ... a more "evil" intent? I don't know. I'll have to give that some more thought and see if I can come up with something more understandable because the thought just hit me. Gotta go ... supposed to be working!
P.S.
You gotta do something with the "robot" thing! I can't read that stuff and half the time I just stab around hoping I hit the right keys! :)

Christinewjc said...

Thank you Susan! Sometimes, when I speak from the heart (or gut feelings), I wonder how what I am writing will come across to others. Your words helped comfort me on that!

God bless!

Christine

Christinewjc said...

Steve,

Don't ever call your posts "lame attempts." They certainly aren't perceived that way by me!

I bought the 2016 DVD yesterday. There is so much information in that film that I needed to see it again to "absorb it all in" - so to speak.

I thought it was genius of D'Souza to put in the subtitle, "Love Him, Hate Him, You Don't Know Him." I think that it helped get people from both the liberal and conservative camps to view the movie.

I think that Romney knows a LOT about Obama, but in order to win the election he has taken the "high road" to convince the independent and undecided voters to vote for him based more upon jobs and the economy. Romney hints at knowing Obama's communist leanings - especially when he brought up the hidden mic episode between Medvedev and Obama about "having more freedom after his election." Medvedev replied, "I understand. I will transmit this to
Vladimir." Spoken like two commies in collusion - wasn't it??

When Romney mentions these incidents, perhaps the electorate researches the facts online. I certainly hope so because Obama and Biden LIE SO MUCH.

I agree. Politicians are a different breed from the rest of us. And I agree that Obama's brand is based on evil. Like you, Romney's kind of "globalism" doesn't appear to me to be the kind to diminish America's exceptionalism, or Her ability to lead with power and strength (including diplomacy, economic ability, and military capabilities); nor does he believe in apologizing for America, mocking and disparaging Americans, or spreading envy and racism to divide Americans. Unlike Obama, he won't attempt to change Her history (like Michele spouted in the past) to suit the sensibilities of our enemies.

About the "robot thing." I know it's a pain, but you can keep clicking until you get a readable one. ;-)

I always appreciate your input here and your writings at you blog, my friend!