Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Video - Navy SEAL Ty Woods Dad: People in the White House Have My Son's Blood On Their Hands

Originally, I wanted to share the following video on my former post, Facebook Censors Navy SEALs To Protect Obama On Benghazi-Gate. But after watching the emotional video, I decided that it needed a blog post all it's own. Be sure to watch it all the way to the end. It made me tear up, but also made me extremely proud of this Christian military family.

~  Christine



Hat Tip: We The People

2 comments:

steve said...

And there's much more blood on Obama's hands ... I pray he and his entire crew of criminals are all indicted and burned to the ground soon.

Christinewjc said...

The more information that comes out about the Benghazi murder/cover-up, the more people are realizing that the media of mass deception is also complicit in the many crimes of this BADministration!

Fox News did a survey and a huge number of people agreed that the Obama BADministration MISLED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE about Benghazi TERRORIST attack!