Saturday, September 06, 2008

Obama's Marxist Boot Camps!

There are so many topics I would rather post and discuss here at Talk Wisdom. But the post I just read over at Faultline USA - Obama's Marxist Boot Camps is just too important to ignore!

In a previous post, I wrote this:


What a contrast between Cindy McCain's life and love of country vs. Michele Obama's statements in the past like when she said, "for the first time in my adult life - I am proud of my country."

Michele must have been coached to change her image at the DNC convention. She certainly wasn't "herself" there. She tried to re-make herself and hide her previously nasty tones. The coaches helped her to put on a new wardrobe and a new hairdo - all with the goal of putting forth a kinder, gentler image. For me? It didn't work. I already knew the real Michele Obama - all too well.

While watching the video of Cindy McCain and all that she has done to help others, I couldn't help but think about one of Michele Obama's most disturbing lines during the campaign. It was when she was "encouraging" a crowd of supporters to get out and work. She also told them, 'Barack will NEVER let you go back to the way you used to live' - or something like that. How arrogant a statement is that?? Does she think that she and her husband will get into office and create some kind of Marxist-type utopia complete with their minions of "worker bees" at their beck and call?


Michele O's statement of "for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country" has gotten a lot of play on conservative radio shows - especially Sean Hannity's. But her second statement - that 'Barack will NEVER LET YOU GO BACK TO THE WAY YOU USED TO LIVE' has not gotten widespread play.

After reading the "boot camp" article at Investor's Business Daily, her statement doesn't only just disturb me - IT CHILLS ME TO THE BONE!!

Excerpts:

Big Brother had nothing on the Obamas. They plan to herd American youth into government-funded reeducation camps where they'll be brainwashed into thinking America is a racist, oppressive place in need of "social change."

But its real mission is to radicalize American youth and use them to bring about "social change" through threats, pressure, tension and confrontation — the tactics used by the father of community organizing, Saul "The Red" Alinsky.


Anyone who has been subjected to the wrath of the Obamabots online, can see how the radicalization and brainwashing has already begun!

I have to confess. I didn't know HOW BAD the Obama's worldview REALLY IS until I read that article!! I need to buy Jerome Corsi's book. I didn't realize that there are facts in his book about the Obamas that I had not already known.

People, we need to spread this post around the blogs! If this doesn't alarm you regarding what we would be in for if Obama made it to the presidency (God forbid!), then NOTHING WILL!

HT: Faultline USA

Investor's Business Daily

See also:

About that 'civilian national security force'

11 comments:

Faultline USA said...

Christine: Thanks for the link back to my blog and article. We must do all that we can to make people aware of the Obamas true intent!

jeleasure said...

Christine,
I have not been mentally up to pulling togeather my own blog material. Would you mind if I just copied what you wrote (credit to you) and paste it on my blog?
Jim

Christinewjc said...

Of course Jim!

Christinewjc said...

Hi again Jim,

I was on the phone when your comment came through.

I hope you are O.K.!

Blogging is quite time consuming. Sometimes it's difficult to keep up with it.

Love the song at your blog!

Take care,
Christine

Christinewjc said...

You are most welcome Barb! Thanks for continually sharing the truth about the Obamas!

I have added your blog to my "News You Won't Get From MSM" blogroll!

Matt W. said...

For someone who is supposed to bring a new kind of politics, Barjoseph Ostalin sure does seem to like the Communist indoctrination practices of old.

What can we expect though, really? After all, the pilot program for this stuff (Government Schools) has been quite successful, so, why not take it to the next level.

It is chilling to see what he really has planned, but what is scarier still is the fact that there might just be enough people out there who are dumb enough to vote this guy into office.

Kevin said...

Hi Christine--Could you please define 'Marxist' in regard to Obama's work in that non-profit?

I don't see the problem in trying to get people to understand that everyone should be equal in this country. Or to get young adults to work for community service. That really isn't that scary.

The Investor.com article talks about what it calls ""social change" through threats, pressure, tension and confrontation."" American history is full of stories of threats, pressure, tension and confrontation, and usually for the good. If people didn't fight for getting blacks into white schools, where would this country be? If the Asians didn't fight for being treated equal instead of slaves in the railroad companies, where would they be? I could think of many other examples--our history is full of it.
I also think it is funny (in a sad way) that this article's author is terrified of fighting for justice and equality. But that is our history. Luckily Justice and Equality always, always wins out in the end.

Christinewjc said...

Heading out the door to walk the dog.

Kevin - this is just for you (from the article):

The gall of it: The Obamas want to create a boot camp for radicals who hate the military — and stick American taxpayers with the bill.

Unknown said...

Kevin,

You have an odd sense of history. I seem to recall that most of progressive (and I use that word guardedly) change in the country such as equal rights was handled largely through passive resistance and pressure applied through non-governmental groups on the government. You really don't see a problem with a government organization applying threats and pressure to change the attitudes of the people it employs, especially when they are basically in an enlistment contract that they can't break?

A prototype program of this sort of thing was recently exposed at a state college. Disclosure seems to at least have slowed it down. Colleges of education and social work are already quite adept at rejecting applicants that don't meet their attitudes litmus tests, and professors that seem to share your view of government are probably about 80% of the staff. I see no reason to hand over the graduates to them as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,

Enjoyed reading your blog. Keep sharing the truth.

Al

http://clearblogs.com/larry/

Christinewjc said...

Thanks Al!

See also:

About that 'civilian national security force'