Thursday, October 09, 2008

More Creepy Obama Pronouncements

I don't even want to put the video I found today on my blog. In fact, I just can't do it. It's just so over the top that I would not want to insult my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, by embedding it here for all to see.

You are just going to have to go to the following link to see it. Be sure to read the article, too.


Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'
'Barack has captured the youth,' will bring about 'universal change'


Excerpt:

At the media watchdog blog NewsBusters, P.J. Gladnick writes, "Imagine the excitement of the mainstream media if they had discovered that some preacher up in Alaska had declared Sarah Palin to be like a deity? Well, the same basic thing happened when the Supreme Minister of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, declared Barack Obama to be a messiah.

"I believe this messianic pronouncement by Farrakhan was made last February but the video was uploaded to YouTube just yesterday. … I don't know which is creepier, the pronouncement of Obama as messiah by Farrakhan or that strange cultish smile on his face," Gladnick says.



Farrakhan gives new meaning to the quip - crazies to the left of me...

HT: WorldNetDaily

No comments: