Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The ObamaMESS Our Military Will Clean Up


I am starting to think that once again, our brave soldiers in our military will be front and center in preserving our Constitution and freedoms here in America. They may ultimately be responsible for cleaning up the mess that the usurper ObamaFRAUD has wrecked upon our nation.

After reading Lame Cherry's latest blog post: "Obama Under Siege", all I can say is WOW!!! YOU GO MR. LAME CHERRY BLOG AUTHOR!

A while back, I ran across what might be deemed as a telltale hint that revealed who the Lame Cherry Blog author really is. However, I don't feel it is necessary for me to reveal this to anyone. It's better for him to post "anonymously" for now - because it appears that this is what he desires (based on the lack of profile information at the blog). If he so chooses to reveal himself in the future - then it would be best for him to make that decision.

Anyway, without any further comment, I want to present the link to his latest, totally awesome post. I can't say that I agree with everything he wrote, but most of it is spot on!!

Lame Cherry: Obama Under Siege

Go read it all! If you are led to share some thoughts afterwards here at Talk Wisdom - please don't hesitate!

Christine

HUGE Hat Tip:

Lame Cherry blog

*******
P.S. While over at the Lame Cherry blog, you will get a big laugh while reading this post:

It's Official - It's a Girl Born August 1961

I laughed SO HARD that tears flowed out of my eyes when I read the second paragraph!!!

Ha ha ha ha HAAA!!!

We all need some comic relief sometimes...don't we?

Oh...that was GREAT!

No comments: