Saturday, January 12, 2008

He Shall Be As the Light of the Morning

Daily Light on the Daily Path Devotional

Saturday January 12, 2008
Christians Unite Devotional
Evening

When shall I arise, and the night be gone? Watchman, what of the night? The watchman said, The morning cometh.

Yet a little while, and he that is coming will come, and will not tarry.--[He shall be] as the light of the morning, [when] the sun riseth, [even] a morning without clouds.

I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.--Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have heard that I said to you, I go away, and come [again] to you.

Let all thy enemies perish, O LORD: but [let] them that love him [be] as the sun when he goeth forth in his might.--Ye are all children of light, and children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

There shall be no night there.

Job 7:4 Isa 21:11,12 Heb 10:37 2Sa 23:4 Joh 14:2,3,27,28 Jdg 5:31 1Th 5:5 Re 21:25

2 comments:

Lionheart said...

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your support over the LGF thing.

It is very much apreciated.

I will check your sites and email you properly when i have a base again.

Thanks again.

God bless you

Lionheart

Christinewjc said...

Dear Lionheart,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying for your continued protection during this very difficult time.

Remember the Lord's promises. Any and all enemies can never take them away from you!

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Rom 8:36 As it is written:


"For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."[fn2]

Rom 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,

Rom 8:39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Be strengthened and encouraged...

In Christ,
Christine