Monday, August 05, 2013

Are You A Good Person?




I have been dismayed regarding the hate filled rhetoric often spewed against Christians in various social media networks.   It was one big reason why I left Face Book.  Recently, I have found that certain individuals over at the TEA Party Community object to Christians sharing their faith and Bible verses there.  What's up with that?  Personally, I think that the trolls of liberalism (including any other "ism" you can think of;  plus secularists, atheists, and agnostics etc.) cannot stand to read the truth and then just politely disagree about it.  They have been so indoctrinated that they not only reject Christian faith, they need to go much further.  They can't resist the urge to mock it, disparage it, hate it and verbally abuse those who genuinely love God, His Living Word - Jesus Christ, and His written Word - the Bible.

I believe that the problems that exist between those who say that they believe in God, but reject Christ as the only way to be reconciled back unto God is because of individual perception of sin(s) and what to do about them.  It is ultimately a matter of the heart, soul, mind and spirit. 

Other religions and denominational arguments aside, I would like to invite everyone to take "The Good Test." 

Next, tell us what you think afterwards.

 It's very humbling...to say the least!

http://www.livingwaters.com/good/001.shtml

AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO GET TO HEAVEN? 

ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO GET TO HEAVEN?

TAKE THIS TEST AND SEE!!


The Good Test   [Click on link]

4 comments:

steve said...

I didn't even come close to making it. Sigh ...

Christinewjc said...

Neither did I, Steve.

steve said...

I doubt that seriously Christine.

Christinewjc said...

No....it's true! I don't know anyone (except Jesus) who could pass that test. And...isn't that the point of our desperate need for Him for our salvation?

I posted a link to that test over at the TEA Party Community in a thread that became very divisive. I doubt that anyone took the test. I think it's very humbling and, perhaps, it could have diffused the anger that some feel towards Christians when they see that all of humanity is in the same boat concerning our sin problem.