Monday, October 05, 2009

Monday Morning Laugh

Peoples...a MIRACLE has occurred! I am not usually a fan of SNL, but the political lefties who run the show over there have FINALLY gotten around to mocking Obama on the show! Of course, they HAD to throw in a jab at "the right" and Glenn Beck, but what the hay...we can take it! I doubt that Obama has even an inkling of self-deprecating humor in him, so I would imagine him fuming over this SNL segment!

Enjoy!

UPDATE: THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR EMBEDDING AND (SO-CALLED) "COPYRIGHT ENFRINGMENT. YEAH...RIGHT. AND THEY DID THAT FOR GEORGE W. BUSH'S UNFLATTERING SNL SEGMENTS? NOPE....

Hat Tip:

The Obama File

3 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.'

That is the message I received when I went to You Tube after I could not see it on your site.

Hope all is well Christine, and that we don't get into too much trouble online.;);>.

Christinewjc said...

I got the same message! At first, it said, "embedding disabled by request. Watch on Youtube." Then, I got the same message you did!

Apparently, it's not allowed to mock the ObamaFRAUD!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Hmm...it is frustrating how much material is lifted from You Tube/YouTube.

I at times look through some of my old posts and YouTube links are often no longer available. Not helpful for people looking through my archives, which is most of my traffic.